MAGNA CARTA Law Firm is the leading law firm in Pattaya and Eastern Seaboard, as each of our team members is a dedicated specialist in their field of practice, which is essential in delivering exceptional solutions and services to our clients.
Our founder and CEO Mr. ChalermwatWimuktayon (Pico) is the Chairman of The Lawyers Association of Pattaya Provincial Court.
Magna Carter Law Firm Services
· Criminal / Civil / Family Law Consultancy
· Prenuptial Agreement
· Marriage Visa
· Child Custody / Child Adoption
· Bail Bond
· Company Set-up / Registration
· Business Operating Licenses
· Due Diligence
· Building Permit
· Visa and Work Permit
· Setting up Juristic Person for condominium projects
· Last Will and Testament
· Notary Service
· Legal Contracts
· Representation at the Police Station
· Full Accounting Service
· Tax Planning
· Balance Sheet Declaration
· Loan Assistance
· Financial Consultants
· Property/Real Estate Transactions
· Property Valuation
· Transfer of Property Ownership
Aside from the Legal, Accounting and Real Estate Services mentioned above, Magna Carta Law Firm has expanded to venture into new businesses that will go hand in hand to support each divisions under the Magna Carta Group. This is why the Magna Carta Law Firm team has never stopped to find ways on how to offer you a complete One-Stop-Service.
- Safety Deposit Boxes and PO. Boxes are now available for lease.
- We have the best location to advertise your business. We have an outdoor LED Billboard available for advertising, installed before the busy intersection of South Pattaya and Third Road.
- Property Management for condominium projects. Our well-trained staff with vast experiences and specializing in legal consultancy in condominium issues, combining with our professional management supervisor will provide you quality services of the day to day running of your project, as well as provide all significant staff and service to make sure every details of management is conducted according to the law.
- Magna Carta Law Firm provide Office Space or Co-working Space with professional mentor/advisor to guide you on how to run your business in Thailand from Start-up Company to a large corporation. You will be able to work in a good and convenient business environment provided with an office assistant and shall be equipped with free telephone, internet, storage, Post Office box, pantry, shower room and other facilities.Our group of accountants will also be available to assist you in the matters of Tax Planning.